Masterclasses and networking
events at United Co.
Gather. focuses on fostering learning and collaboration between gatherers and broader networks. This focus on interdisciplinary exchange is designed to break down boundaries that exist between our varying industries, disciplines and professions in an attempt to broaden our view, increase our understanding and deepen our ability to make meaningful progress. We believe that this approach, along with the personal and professional relationships that develop, will be integral to realising our aim of supporting the creation of meaningful projects working towards a thriving future. We think there is value in taking a moment to pause, step back from our work and engage with one another.
Gather. hosts a range of social and professional events.
- Panel discussions such as Tech, Tactics and Tequila
- Seminars like Place Economy, Beginning with Clarity and Focus, Failure Resilience Transformation and Happiness and Product Roadmaps
- Workshops like Lunch & Learn
- Masterclasses such as creating a brand that sticks with Andre Eikmeier (co-founder of Vinomofo) as part of the Expert in Residence program hosted in collaboration with LaunchVic.
- Wine and drinks tastings
- Networking events such as Networking in Nature and FuckUp Nights.
- Office hours
- and more
If you like to stay up to date on public events at United Co. follow gather. on EventBrite
United Co. welcomes local networks
United Co. welcomes local professional meetup groups to host their events in one of our venues. If you are interested in organising a networking event at United Co. review our venue hire options.
BNI – Action Referral regularly meets at United Co. every Wednesday to foster business connections and help each other increase business. If you are interested in joining this BNI Chapter please get in touch with our team.