Virtual Office Address - for $65 /month
Establish a professional presence with a Melbourne virtual office address at United Co.
Enjoy the benefits of a virtual business address at United Co. and Grow your business remotely.
- Use our prestigious inner city address for your business cards, website, communications and marketing
- Establish a professional Melbourne presence for your business
- Protect your privacy by keeping your home address private
- Book meeting rooms to meet with clients and other team members (PAYG)
- We can securely shred and discard documents for you (additional charges apply)
- Receive access to our interactive client portal to manage your account, access billing information and reports
- Dedicated customer support team
A Virtual Business Address at United Co. includes
- Unique business address for marketing and communications
- Register 1 Company – 3 Contacts
- Receive unlimited Australia Post letters (up to 30 days storage)
- Up to 3 courier parcels per month included (30 days storage, max 1m sq)
- Unlimited notifications of incoming mail and deliveries
- Addtional terms and charges may apply, please read the terms and conditions.
United Co. offers a range of services to support you in your professional life
Frequently Asked Questions
A virtual business address is a great solution for those who work from home but want to keep their home address private. It is also a great option for interstate or overseas businesses that wish to establish a presence in Melbourne. Registering a business address at United Co. Fitzroy will give you the benefits of our prestigious inner-city address along with mail handling services.
Registering a Melbourne virtual business address at United Co. will give you access to a unique business address to use for marketing purposes and on your business cards. You can direct mail and parcels to your United Co, address, which will be available for you to pick-up anytime during business hours. Alternatively, we can forward your mail and parcels if you are unable to collect in person.
By getting a Virtual Business Address at United Co. you do not only receive mail handling. You receive a professional business address at our office building. If you would like to meet your clients you can book a meeting room and have your meetings at United Co.
Once you sign up you will receive a unique address within 1 business day. You virtual business address will be located at our Melbourne Workspace, 425 Smith Street in Fitzroy, Melbourne.
Our Fitzroy location is just outside of Melbourne CBD and well known as a hub for businesses in the creative and technology industries. Our shared workspace is home to a wide variety of businesses from tech start-ups and marketing businesses to construction and IT companies, lawyers and consultancies.
You can collect your mail and parcels from our front desk anytime during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm. If you don’t have time to collect your mail, we can conveniently forward mail and parcels, as well as scan, email and shred letters.
If you own multiple companies, you will have to take a separate business address membership for each company.
You can receive any standard parcels at your United Co. virtual mailbox, during our standard business hours. Boxes should be movable by 1 person. We are unable to receive goods on pallets.
What our Members Say About United Co.
“The services are great, and the staff are also very friendly and helpful.”
Family Zone Cyber Security